The SMR5 is a 5 Volt, 3 Ampere switching voltage regulator with low ripple.
- 5 Volts at 3 Amps continuous (4 Amps peak)
- Ripple less than 5 mVolts at 3 Amps (typical)
- Efficiency of 90% at full load (typical)
- Vin from 7 to 20 Volts
- Reverse polarity protection
- Input from 5.5/2.1 mm barrel connector or screw terminals
- Output on two sets of screw terminals
- Mounting holes for simple, secure mounting
Four mounting holes make it easy to securely mount the card to a chassis, and flexible input connections and multiple output connectors make it easy to use.