The ATXPD is a break-out card which makes it easy to access the various outputs from an ATX power supply.
- Accepts power from a 20 pin ATX connector and a 4 pin auxiliary connector
- 4 pin Molex connector can be either a power input or a power output connector
- Rugged screw terminals rated at 16 amps each
- 3.3 volts on two outputs
- 5.0 volts on three outputs
- 5 volt stand-by output
- 12.0 volts on two outputs
- ON and STAND-BY LEDs
- On-board power switch and a connector for a remote power switch
The ATXPD has an LED to indicate Standby power and another LED for the Power Good signal from the ATX power supply. A two-pin header is available if you with to add are remote on/off switch. This header can also be used with a real-time clock to turn on the power supply at a preset time.
NOTE: some ATX power supplies require a load in order to power up. Be aware that not every ATX power supply will work with the card unloaded.